Profumi D’Italia Marketing CC.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Protection of personal information act (POPIA)
According to the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) “personal information” means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person, including but not limited to:
- information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person;
- information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
- the biometric information of the person;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person;
- correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the person; and the name of the person if it appears with other personal information relating to the person or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the person.
Collection of information
Profumi D’Italia Marketing CC collects personal data in order to service each individual clients needs. All information which is collected is done so with full consent as it is obtained from the individual or company itself.
Any information collected by the company is to enable clear communication between the company and client and/or client representative and to protect the company and the client from fraudulent transactions.
A variety of information we collect includes:
- Contact Information. Data such as name, contact number, email address, physical address, birthdays
- Company information. Data pertaining to the company: i.e. registered name, registration number, Liquor License registration number,VAT number etc.
- Payment information. Data regarding your billing address and account information for purchases.
How we collect, store, and protect your information
Your personal information is either being collected on our website via cookies, our customer application form, fillable newsletter sign-up form or a fillable enquiry form and more detailed information directly from the client when our product offering and services are required.
All information is stored on our secure information database only accessible by Profumi D’Italia Marketing CC.
the purpose of your information needed
Personal information will be used to be able to maintain communication with you.
It will also be used for marketing purposes pertaining to specials, updates, and our monthly newsletter. Consent has been/will be obtained to send out applicable marketing communication to each individual and they will have to right to have their details removed. Should this be the case, then their details will only be stored for future service records.
Personal information security is a priority to Profumi D’Italia, thus we do not sell or share any personal information collected to any third parties.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Should you in the future would like to remove and block them, you can select “Tools” in your browser controls and change it in the “Preferences” section.
What rights you have over your data
You may choose to restrict the collection of personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using personal information and would like to change this, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe from our email marketing at any time.
Please note that this privacy plan is written in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) of South Africa.